Course Code :
Course Date :
Course Venue :
Number of Days :
Today, employers have a responsibility to protect the people within the workplace. The OHS training we offer provides employers and employees with knowledge and skills to handle potentially hazardous situations. A Health and Safety trained and experienced professional is becoming a sought-after commodity, as there is currently a lack of this critical skill on the continent and global market. The objective of the program is to enhance the participants’ skills to create a safe, healthy and prepared environment for all.
The participants will gain skills, knowledge and practical experience in occupational health, safety and first aid. You will enjoy our flexible learning, supportive participant services and tutors and an engaging study tour to state of the art facilities. The course is taught by experts and uses a mix of learning methods, including presentations, hands-on exercises and group projects.
Occupational Health and First Aid Course is an important consideration in any working environment. Participants will;
1. Learn the importance of protecting the health and safety of those present in the workplace.
2. Learn how to identify and contain risks in the work environment;
3. Learn how to conduct investigations relating to Occupational Health;
4. Gain the skills you need to handle an emergency situation;
5. Learn how to establish and maintain workplace first aid facilities; and
6. Describe good practices identified for promoting compliance with OSH legislation.
Apply For This Course