MONITORING AND EVALUATION OF PROJECTS
Your Evaluation, Managed by our Experts. We offer:
- Mid-term (formative);
- Final (summative) evaluation types;
- Quasi-experimental; and
- Non-experimental designs.
We offer high-quality and participatory evaluations using
- Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed-methods approaches,
- Including the design, implementation, and analysis of instruments such as surveys, focus groups, and interviews.
We are experienced in a wide variety of evaluations:,
- Including Needs assessments;
- Process Evaluations;
- Outcome or Performance evaluations; and
- Impact evaluations.
We regularly undertake monitoring and evaluation of projects for a variety of clients from the community sector to public sector to private. Some of the tools and methods we draw on includes desk reviews, surveys, interviews, focus groups discussions, Telephone/online surveys, Hall Tests, observations and network mapping.
“AFRITAM, we support NGOs, FBOs, CBOs, Institutions, Associations and Governments to Monitor and Evaluate their Projects, Programs and Performance”